Next meeting – Wednesday afternoon 6th March 2019 – Group Meeting + Topic: Asbestos Management
Time & Place: From 1:00 to meet other members. The meeting proper starts at 1:30 at The Sewell Studio, Geneva Way, off Leads Road, Hull HU7 0DG. Finish about 3:30pm.
We start with the usual Agenda items including Barry Clinch’s excellent review of HSE activities before moving on to the topic of the day: “Asbestos Management” – exact details to be confirmed.
You may also be interested in:
… the Health and Wellbeing @ Work Conference at the NEC, Birmingham, on the 5th and 6th March. Billed as the UK’s leading event for occupational health, HR and other management professionals, you can find out more and register at www.healthwellbeingwork.co.uk.
Interested in joining HOHSG?
Why not come along to our next meeting on Wednesday 6th March from 1:00pm, talk to other members and listen to the speaker before making up your mind.
A message to members
- Barry Clinch’s February Newsletter featuring recent EU OSHA articles and HSE guidance and prosecutions can be found in the Members’ section.
- Sue Smith’s presentation on driving safely can now be found in Presentations in the Members’ Menu. However, due to its size it had to be converted from Powerpoint to a pdf, which means the videos don’t work – these will be put onto the site as single Powerpoint slides over the next week or so.
- Gentle reminder – the criteria and entry forms for the HOHSG Awards for 2019 are available in the Members’ section. Final date for submission = end of February.
- Why not reduce your carbon footprint and plastic pollution by bringing your own re-usable cup for the free coffee and tea generously provided by Sewells?
- The HSE RSS feed isn’t available any longer but you can view the very latest HSE prosecutions here.